Camille Fundora Rodriguez
Ms. Rodriguez is a Shareholder in the Firm’s Employment Law, Consumer Protection, and Lending Practices & Borrowers’ Rights practice groups. Ms. Rodriguez primarily focuses on wage and hour class and collective actions arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state laws.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Rodriguez practiced in the litigation department at a boutique Philadelphia law firm where she represented clients in a variety of personal injury, disability, and employment discrimination matters. Ms. Rodriguez is a graduate of Widener University School of Law.
Ms. Rodriguez is an active member of the Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, and Hispanic Bar Associations.
- PBA Minority Bar Committee 8th Diversity Summit, “How Do Legal Practitioners Thrive in Tough Economic Times? Resources, Opportunities and Strategies,” PBI Conference Center, Philadelphia, PA, October 23, 2014.
Business and Community Leadership
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Philadelphia, Board of Directors.
In the News
- Berger Montague Named 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers
- Patrick F. Madden and Camille Fundora Rodriguez Named 2021 Law360 Rising Stars
- H. Laddie Montague Jr. Wins 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award; Camille Fundora Rodriguez Named Rising Star of the Plaintiffs Bar by the National Law Journal
- Berger Montague Wins Four Awards in Legal Intelligencer’s 2021 Professional Excellence Awards Series
- Berger Montague Files Unpaid Wages Lawsuit Against Premium Retail Services
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. to Pay Utilization Review Nurse $25,000 for Overtime Claim
- Berger Montague Promotes Camille Fundora Rodriguez and Nick Urban to Shareholders