Ms. Rodriguez is a Shareholder in the firm’s Employment & Unpaid Wages practice group. Ms. Rodriguez primarily focuses on wage and hour class and collective actions arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state laws. She is also the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Coordinator and leads the Firm’s DEI Task Force, which enacts a broad range of diversity efforts, including efforts to hire and retain attorneys and non-attorneys from diverse backgrounds and to foster an inclusive work environment, including through Firmwide trainings on implicit bias issues that may impact the workplace.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Rodriguez practiced in the litigation department at a boutique Philadelphia law firm where she represented clients in a variety of personal injury, disability, and employment discrimination matters. Ms. Rodriguez is a graduate of Widener University School of Law.
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Spring Seminar, “Who Has Jurisdiction? Dealing with Bristol-Myers Squibb in Class and Collective Actions,” Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel, San Diego, CA, March 24, 2023.
- PBA Minority Bar Committee 8th Diversity Summit, “How Do Legal Practitioners Thrive in Tough Economic Times? Resources, Opportunities and Strategies,” PBI Conference Center, Philadelphia, PA, October 23, 2014.
Business and Community Leadership
- Berger Montague PC – Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Coordinator
Honors & Awards
- Named 2023 for “Diversity Initiative” by The Legal Intelligencer
- Named 2023 The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
- Named 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star”
- Named a 2021 “Rising Star” by Law360
- Named a 2021 “Rising Star of the Plaintiffs Bar” by the National Law Journal
- Named a 2021 “Lawyer on the Fast Track” by The Legal Intelligencer
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star”: 2017 – 2021
- Member – Pennsylvania Bar
- Member – New Jersey Bar
- Admitted – First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted – Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted – Eastern District Pennsylvania
- Admitted – District Court of New Jersey
- Admitted – Northern District of Illinois
- Admitted – Southern District of Illinois
- Admitted – Southern District of Indiana
- Admitted – Western District of Michigan
- Admitted – Western District of Oklahoma
- Admitted – Western District of Tennessee
- Admitted – Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted – Western District of Texas