Berger Montague’s Defective Products Group represents homeowners, vehicle owners and other consumers nationwide who have been harmed by failing products. Whether the problem is with a construction product, an appliance or an automobile, we will vigorously fight to protect your rights under the law and to make you whole.
Manufacturers seem to have an unfair advantage when evaluating — and often rejecting or dismissing — warranty claims and other complaints made by consumers concerning faulty products. Berger Montague, however, has the ability to level the playing field through the legal system.
When a product you own or use is defective, you may feel like you are the only one affected. But, there is good chance that hundreds, thousands or even hundreds of thousands of other consumers have experienced the same problem. Through class action litigation, Berger Montague is able to work to right these wrongs by representing all similar claims in a single lawsuit.
What Qualities Set Berger Montague Apart From Other Firms?
We have put our nearly 50 years of class action experience to work in prosecuting defective product cases to hold manufacturers accountable for products that are faulty, dangerous or simply do not perform as advertised. Some examples of the types of defective product cases we have successfully litigated are:
- Construction Products – plumbing, siding, windows and roofing;
- Systems & Appliances – refrigerators, dishwashers and HVAC units; and
- Automobiles – transmissions, sunroofs and brakes.
Please see below for links to representative results in the defective products area:
- CertainTeed Fiber Cement Siding Litigation
- George v. Uponor, Inc.
- Bridgestone Firestone, Inc. ATX, ATX II, and Wilderness Tires Product Liability Litigation
- Building Materials Corporation, d/b/a GAF Timberline Shingles
- Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Litigation
- Parker v. American Isuzu Motors, Inc.
- Salvucci v. Volkswagen of America, Inc. d/b/a Audi of America, Inc.
- Volkswagen and Audi Warranty Extension Litigation
No Fees Without Recovery
We typically work on defective product cases on a contingent fee basis, so plaintiffs and classes do not pay any attorneys’ fees or costs unless there is a recovery.
Contact Us to Inquire About a Defective Products Individual Lawsuit or Class Action
If you need help addressing problems caused by a defective product, please fill out the contact form on this page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Defective Products Group attorney. We are always available to evaluate potential defective product cases without charge.