Ivy L. Marsnik is a litigation attorney based out of the Firm’s Minneapolis office where she focuses her current practice on representing individuals who have been harmed by violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Prior to joining Berger Montague, Ms. Marsnik worked on behalf of individual plaintiffs at a premier employment and civil rights law firm and in several legal counsel positions at the Minnesota state legislature. She has also provided legal services to individual clients at Tubman, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic violence, and at a University of Minnesota Law School clinic where she worked primarily as an advocate for tenants’ rights.
Honors & Awards
- “A” Dean’s List (2020-21 and 2021-22)
- Book Award (Top of Class) in Constitutional Law
- Book Award in Education Law and Policy
- Best Oralist, Legal Research and Writing
- Robina Public Interest Scholar, 2019-2021
- Center on Women, Gender, and Public Policy Julia Henderson Public Affairs Award
- Outstanding Peer Mentor Award
- Member – Minnesota Bar
- Honorable Becky R. Thorson, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota