Patrick F. Madden
Patrick F. Madden is a Shareholder in the Antitrust, Consumer Protection, Insurance Fraud, and Predatory Lending and Borrowers’ Rights practice groups. His practice principally focuses on class actions concerning antitrust violations, financial practices, and insurance products.
Business and Community Leadership
- Lombard Swim Associates, Board of Directors
Prominent Judgments and Settlements
- In re Dental Supplies Antitrust Litigation, No. 16-cv-696-BMC-GRB (E.D.N.Y.) ($80 million settlement).
Insurance and Financial Product Actions
- Citibank Force-Placed Insurance Litigation, No. 12-cv-820 (N.D.N.Y.) ($122 million settlement).
- Bank of America Force-Placed Flood Insurance Litigation, No. 11-cv-1372 (D. Or.) ($31 million settlement).
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Flood Insurance Litigation, No. 12-cv-2179 (N.D. Cal.) ($22.13 million settlement).
Construction Product Actions
- In re CertainTeed Fiber Cement Siding Litigation, No. 11-md-2270 (E.D. Pa.) ($103.9 million settlement).
- Cortez v. Nebraska Beef, Inc., Nos. 8:08-cv-90, 8:08-cv-99 (D. Neb.) ($3.9 million settlement).
- Savitskie v. Zenta Mortgage Services, LLC, No. 3:11-CV-129 (W.D.N.C.) ($1 million settlement).
- City of Philadelphia v. Wells Fargo & Co., No. 2:17-cv-02203-AB (E.D. Pa.) ($10 million settlement).