Alexandra K. Piazza is a shareholder in the firm’s Employment Law & Unpaid Wages Department. Ms. Piazza has dedicated her career to representing workers throughout the country in complex class and collective actions arising under federal and state laws. She has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, mediation, arbitration, and settlement, and she has been appointed class counsel in dozens of actions nationwide.
Ms. Piazza is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and Villanova University School of Law. During law school, Ms. Piazza served as a managing editor of the Villanova Sports and Entertainment Law Journal and as president of the Labor and Employment Law Society. Ms. Piazza also interned at the United States Attorney’s Office and served as a summer law clerk for the Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She is licensed to practice law in the State of California, the State of New Jersey, the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
In 2021 and 2023, Ms. Piazza was named in the Best Lawyers list of “Ones to Watch.” In 2022 and 2023, Ms. Piazza was named by Thomson Reuters as a “Rising Star.”
Honors & Awards:
- 2023 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
- 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star”
- 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star”
- 2021 Best Lawyers “One to Watch”
- Member – California Bar
- Member – New Jersey Bar
- Member – Pennsylvania Bar
- Member – District of Columbia Bar
- Admitted – First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted – Eastern and Southern Districts of California
- Admitted – Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- Admitted – Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- Admitted – District of New Jersey
- Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno, United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (Intern).