Mr. Wren is a trial lawyer with over 35 years of experience in both the public and private sectors.
Mr. Wren has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad spectrum of litigation matters, including class actions, environmental, civil rights, commercial disputes, personal injury, insurance coverage, election law, zoning and historical preservation matters and other government affairs. Mr. Wren routinely appears in both state and federal courts, as well as before local administrative agencies.
Following his graduation from law school, Mr. Wren served as staff attorney to the Committee of Seventy, a local civic watchdog group. Mr. Wren then spent a decade in the Philadelphia City Solicitor’s Office in various positions in which his litigation and counseling skills were developed: Chief Assistant City Solicitor for Special Litigation and Appeals, Divisional Deputy City Solicitor for the Environment, Counsel to the Philadelphia Board of Ethics and Counsel to the Philadelphia Planning Commission. After leaving government employ and before joining the Firm in 2010, Mr. Wren was in private practice, including nine years with the Sprague and Sprague firm, headed by nationally recognized litigator Richard Sprague.
Business and Community Leadership
- East Nantmeal Township Board of Supervisors (Chester Co. PA)
- Board of Directors, East Nantmeal Land Trust
Honors & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer (Administrative Law)
- AV rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Editor and principal author, Volumes 8-12 (Civil Litigation) of Dunlap-Hanna Pennsylvania Forms, 1987-1990
- Member – Pennsylvania Bar
- Member – New Jersey Bar
- Admitted – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Admitted – Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted – United States Supreme Court