Our Antitrust Clients
Berger Montague represents many types of antitrust clients, all with one thing in common — an injury resulting from an illegal monopoly, corporate cartel or competitor’s anticompetitive practice.
Berger Montague’s Antitrust Clients Include, for Example:
- Businesses who have been injured by illegal monopolies and corporate cartels, or by their competitor’s anticompetitive practices;
- State and local governmental entities who have been injured by illegal monopolies and corporate cartels;
- Distributors, wholesalers and other middlemen who have been injured by illegal monopolies and corporate cartels; and
- Consumers who have been injured by illegal monopolies and corporate cartels.
Berger Montague Also Represents Companies Defending Against Complex Antitrust Litigation
Berger Montague also represents entities accused of anticompetitive practices. Among cases we have defended are, for example:
- An agricultural cooperative and its producer members;
- Other farmers/sellers of products;
- A large national food franchisor;
- An international manufacturer; and
- Well known amateur and professional sports organizations.
We are uniquely able to serve in this role because of our detailed insider knowledge of the motivations and strategies of plaintiffs in complex antitrust litigation.
Berger Montague Also Provides Proactive and Preventative Advisory Services
Our nationally known antitrust lawyers also offer antitrust guidance on a consultative or advisory basis to clients who do not anticipate, or who proactively seek to avoid, becoming involved in antitrust litigation.
Contact Us to Learn More
We invite you to learn more about our Antitrust Group. Berger Montague welcomes referrals from other law firms and attorneys. For more information or to schedule a confidential discussion about a potential case, please fill out the contact form on the right, email us at email@example.com, or contact an Antitrust Group shareholder. We are available to evaluate potential antitrust cases without charge.