Berger Montague’s Whistleblower, Qui Tam & False Claims Act practice group represents whistleblowers alleging defense contractor fraud against the government.
The federal government spends hundreds of billions of dollars annually in defense of the United States. A huge portion of the services utilized by the armed forces comes from private companies, such as companies in the Aeronautics, Weapons, Food Supplies, Uniforms, Transportation and Security industries. There are many types of potential defense contractor fraud, including, for example:
- Misrepresenting the defense contractor’s qualifications to complete the work;
- Overbilling or overcharging for goods or services;
- Billing for services that were not provided;
- Making false statements in a bid;
- “Rigging”a bid;
- Utilizing sub-standard materials or goods of poor quality;
- Violating the Truth In Negotiations Act; and
- Falsely certifying that a minority-owned business, woman-owned small business or a business in a Historically Underutilized Business Zone is participating as a subcontractor.
We are familiar with the types of complex government fraud schemes like those described above and have the experience and resources necessary to investigate and pursue virtually any type of defense contractor fraud against the government.
Contact a Whistleblower Lawyer
Do you need a whistleblower lawyer or do you want to know more about qui tam law?
There are three easy ways to contact our firm:
- Use the Request A Free Consultation contact form on this page.
- Email [email protected]
- Call (844) 781-3088
Your information will remain confidential while we evaluate your potential claims and we will work with you to protect your rights.