Defense Contractor Fraud
Berger & Montague’s Whistleblower, Qui Tam & False Claims Act Group represents Whistleblowers alleging defense contractor fraud against the government.
The federal government spends hundreds of billions of dollars annually in defense of the United States. A huge portion of the services utilized by the armed forces comes from private companies, such as companies in the Aeronautics, Weapons, Food Supplies, Uniforms, Transportation and Security industries. There are many types of potential fraudulent activities in the area of defense contracting, including, for example:
- Misrepresenting the defense contractor’s qualifications to complete the work;
- Overbilling or overcharging for goods or services;
- Billing for services that were not provided;
- Making false statements in a bid;
- “Rigging” a bid;
- Utilizing sub-standard materials or goods of poor quality;
- Violating the Truth In Negotiations Act; and
- Falsly certifying that a minority-owned business or a business in a Historically Underutilized Business Zone is participating as a subcontractor.
Berger & Montague’s Whistleblower, Qui Tam & False Claims Act Group is familiar with the types of complex government fraud schemes like those described above and has the experience and resources necessary to investigate and pursue virtually any type of defense contractor fraud against the government.
No Fees Without Recovery
Berger & Montague’s Whistleblower, Qui Tam & False Claims Act Group litigates cases on a contingent fee basis, so whistleblowers do not pay attorneys’ fees or court costs unless there is a recovery.
Contact Us To Learn More
We invite you to learn more about our Whistleblower, Qui Tam & False Claims Act Practice Group. For more information or to schedule a confidential discussion about a potential case, please fill out the contact form on the right. You can also call us at (215) 875-4653.