Berger Montague Monitor – Our Portfolio Monitoring Platform
Berger Montague’s institutional, governmental, and individual securities fraud clients benefit from our unique Portfolio Monitoring Platform, which identifies situations in which they have been harmed.
Berger Montague Monitor
Our proprietary Berger Montague Monitor system combines software and intellect to monitor and track our clients’ portfolios, and identify and analyze potential securities claims. Our Monitor system includes:
- Monitoring domestic and international securities markets, business news services, breaking news of corporate developments, as well as filed securities class actions and related litigation;
- Using our damage model to estimate damages for both our clients and a potential class;
- Analyzing potential claims, defenses and probability of recovery with the assistance of investigators, forensic accountants, and other experts;
- Presenting case evaluations to the client’s decision-makers or other representatives when damages meet the client’s established thresholds and other criteria;
- Advising clients on whether to participate in a class action, file a claim, or opt-out and file an individual case; and
- Tracking settled securities class actions in the United States to help our clients collect on their claims.
If you are an institutional, governmental, or individual investor and wish to take advantage of this service, please contact us.
No Fees Without Recovery
Berger Montague often litigates securities fraud cases on a contingent fee basis, so plaintiffs and the class do not pay attorneys’ fees or court costs unless there is a recovery.
Contact Us to Learn More or to Report a Possible Securities Fraud
We invite you to learn more about our Securities & Investor Protection Group. Berger Montague welcomes referrals from other law firms and attorneys. If you have information about a fraud affecting institutional, individual, or governmental investors, or to schedule a confidential discussion about a potential case, please fill out the contact form on the right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Securities & Investor Protection Group shareholder. We are available to evaluate potential securities fraud cases without charge.